Answers to All Your ALO Questions
- HOW MANY CALORIES ARE THERE?
- Each 8 oz. serving of ALO Original and ALO Pulp-Free, have between 60-70 calories, and ALO Light has 30 calories per 8 oz. serving.
- IS THERE GLUTEN IN ALO DRINKS?
- No, all ALO drinks are gluten-free and fat-free, even our wheatgrass flavors.
- WHERE DOES THE ALOE VERA COME FROM?
- The aloe is grown in tropical Thailand and Taiwan and pasteurized the same day it is harvested.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALO ORIGINAL AND ALO LIGHT?
- ALO Light has half the sugar and half the calories of ALO Original. ALO Light comes in three delicious flavors: ALO Light Exposed with aloe and honey, ALO Light Refresh with cucumber and cantaloupe, and ALO Light Bright with orange and passion fruit.
- DOES ALO DRINK CONTAIN GMOs?
- No, we do not use any genetically modified ingredients. ALO Drink is verified GMO-free by the Non-GMO Project.
- DO YOUR DRINKS CONTAIN ANY ALOIN OR ALOE LATEX?
- No, our drinks do not contain any aloin (aloe latex). At ALO Drink, we carefully ensure that we discard all of the aloin from the nutritious inner aloe pulp. We use a hand-filleting method to extract the aloe pulp and juice from the leaf.
- DOES ALO NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED?
- You can store unopened bottles at room temperature. Our drinks are good for up to two weeks after they are opened as long as they are refrigerated. ALO beverages must be refrigerated after opening.
- WHERE IS THE COMPANY LOCATED AND WHERE ARE THE DRINKS MADE?
- ALO® Drink is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and the drinks are bottled in Taiwan and Thailand.
- HOW DOES ALO DRINK COMPARE TO OTHER ALOE VERA DRINKS?
- ALO Drink is the #1 ready-to-drink aloe vera beverage brand in U.S. grocery stores. All ALO Drink blends are made with real aloe vera pulp & juice straight from the aloe vera plant, never from reconstituted powders like many other brands. We do not use any artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. ALO Drink is verified GMO-free by the Non-GMO Project.
- WHAT ARE ALOTONES® AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
- There is a QR-Code on each bottle that you can scan with a free QR-Code reader app on your smart phone. Once scanned, you will be taken to a site full of songs inspired by the incredible flavors of ALO Drink. The songs can be sampled and you can enter your email to receive a downloadable file to keep on your computer.
- DO YOUR BOTTLES CONTAIN BPA?
- No, our bottles do not contain BPA.
- IS THE WATER IN YOUR DRINKS FILTERED?
- Yes, we use only reverse-osmosis purified water in our ALO drinks.
Have other questions? CONTACT US